Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Monday, January 24, 2011

Cocoa Changito

My youngest son wanted to bring his little Preschool friends a little Christmas gift on the last day of school before Winter Break.  This little cocoa packet was what I came up with.  It's hard to see in this photo, but I stamped snowflakes on the glassine bags with White Stazon ink.  Inside the bag is a package of cocoa, a little baggie of marshmallows and a mini candy cane.  It was a quick and easy gift to put together - and ended up being pretty cheap, too, since I found a great sale for the cocoa, marshmallows and the candy canes.  An added bonus was that the glassine bags were given to me by a friend as samples from her work.  Woo-hoo!  I love free samples!

It's no secret that Changito is one of my favorite little buddies.  This image is perfect for the gift of cocoa!  I'll be making more of these next Christmas!  They are great for school goodie bags!

Take time to get inky today!

recipe:  stamps: Stampendous Changito Snow Play, Hero Arts Winter's Butterfly; Tsukineko Tuxedo Black ink, White StazOn ink; Prismacolor Pencils, GooGone, Tortillons; CM Oval Cutting System; The Paper Co.; glassine bags; cocoa, mini marshmallows, mini candy canes; Offray ribbon




No comments: