Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hats Off to the Grads

It's Release Week at Stampendous!  Just wait till you see all of the fantastic new products!  Get a pen and paper ready, you'll want to start a wish list!

The card I'm sharing today was featured in the new Stampendous catalog. It's still such a thrill for me to have MY cards in the catalog - I have to pinch myself!  For this card I first stamped Hat Toss with Tsukineko VersaFine Black Onyx ink and then masked that off and stamped Graduation Background with VersaMark ink and heat embossed Detail White Embossing Powder.  Lightly applying  Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky really accents the white embossing! The big reveal happens when you finally remove the mask! I love that moment!  A bit of red baker's twine was the perfect finishing touch!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Tomorrow I'll have another card to share with you!  Stop by the Stampendous Blog to see more products from the new release!  I know you'll be impressed!  Fran has really outdone herself this time!

Hope all is well in your corner of the world!  Take time to get inky today!


1 comment:

Jamie Martin said...

this is a great card! I like how you cut the graduates out at the bottom.