Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I won! Woo-Hoo!

I found out this morning that I am the winner of this month's $100 shopping spree at Hero Arts. Every month these generous folks chose one blog reader to win a spree. All you have to do is sign up for the Hero Club and leave comments on the posts. The more comments you leave, the more chance you have to win. It's as easy as that!

If you've never checked out the Hero Arts website you are in for a treat! They have great products and everyday they post new ideas and techniques on their blog. Each week there is a themed contest you may enter also. It's a fun website...sit down with a cup of coffee and take a look. http://www.heroarts.com

In the meantime, I'll be browsing their on-line catalog making my wish list for my shopping spree. I'm sure in the near future you will see many of these stamps getting good and inky.

Leave a comment on their blog today and you could be next month's winner!

No comments: