Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall Posie Doodles


My mojo seems to be on vacation lately, so I thought I'd give it a jump start today.  I've never participated in a Color Challenge before....until today.  This is my entry for this week's Stampendous Saturday Sketch Challenge.  It was really a lot of fun, and now I can't wait to try it again.  When I first saw the colors posted for this challenge, I struggled to decide which stamp to use.  This usually isn't a problem for me, usually I see a sketch for the challenges and a stamp immediately comes to mind.  Not so this time!  But then, the other day I was at church for a meeting, and I noticed the most beautiful fall floral arrangement on the altar with a big green bow.  Call it "Divine Intervention" if you want, but I knew right then which stamp to use.  I think I'll send this card to a church member or our Pastor...seems only right!

It's a dreary, rainy day here in the Chicago area....hope you're enjoying better weather wherever you are.  Take time to get inky today!

recipe:  stamps:  Stampendous Posie Doodle; Recollections card; DCWV Neutral Matstack; Prismacolor Pencils, Goo-Gone, Tortillons; Fiskars Border Punch; Crystal Stickles; JoAnn's Ribbon; Tsukineko Tuxedo Black ink

4 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

You did a beautiful job on this color challenge. Isn't it fun when we get inspiration when we least expect it. Really like the image a lot! Hope you are well. Best, Curt

LeroyLime said...

cute card, you did a fab job coloring! thanks for the scs hug!

Anonymous said...

So, so pretty!

Teri

Anonymous said...

So, so pretty!

Teri