Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tire Swing


Here's another card I made for Michael's.  I love this Tire Swing stamp by Stampendous.  I think this would be a great stamp for cards for kids or adults alike.  I have a feeling I'll be getting it inky again soon!

All the supplies used to make this card are available at Michaels, so I hope you'll head on over there, pick up with goods and get inky!

recipe:  Stampendous Tire Swing V222, Happy Messages;  Bazzill Kraft cardstock; DCWV Latte Matstack; Tsukineko Rich Cocoa ink; Michaels Orange Ribbon; corner rounder; Prismacolor Pencils, Goo-Gone, Tortillons

No comments: