Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Shhh! It's Laura's Birthday!

Today is a very special day for us Stampendous girls!  Today we are celebrating the birthday of our fabulous Graphics Manager and Design Team Coordinator, Laura Weed!  Laura is an amazingly supportive and patient person, and I'm blessed to call her my friend!  Today a bunch of us have created and posted birthday cards for her, so hop along with us and check out the birthday wishes!  Join us in wishing Laura a Happy Birthday!



The card I have created for Laura uses the super adorable Jumbo Snowfall Pair which is available at Michaels (along with everything I used to make this card).  I chose this image because there is SNOW friend like Laura!  I created the snow by sprinkling on Winter Wonderland Embossing Powder and heating it from the underside to melt the powder.  I love how it looks like snow!

Now it's time for you to hop along and see what my team mates have created for Laura.  Don't forget to leave Laura a little birthday love!




Laura, before I get hopping to see what the girls have created today, I wanted to take a moment to wish you a very Happy Birthday!  You took a chance on me and I can't thank you enough!  You are my very favorite Fairy Stamp Mother!  I hope you have a wonderful day and that the coming year is blessed with good health, hearty laughter, never-ending love and many memory making moments!  

Now it's time for me to hop along.  I hope all is well in your corner of the world, friends.  Take time to get inky today!

15 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Super sweet! Adorable snowmen and the sprinkling of the snowflakes across the top is lovely!

Scrappychick said...

Adorable! One of my fav snowman images ever!

Kristine Reynolds said...

This is snow sweet!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Awww... this is so sweet!!! And I love the stamping at the top - very elegant!

Lea said...

This is SNOW cute! LOL! Love it!

scrapunzel said...

Definitely Adorable!!!

Janelle Stollfus said...

These huggy snowmen are so sweet. Love the magical sky!

Liz said...

Thats really cute! I never thought to use that stamp on a birthday card. I will have to try it!

Stampendous said...

I love this card, Krissy! So wintry and fun! And no small coincidence that it's also perfect to showcase our products in Michaels Stores this year! You've done such fun work for us, Krissy! I so appreciate your enthusiasm and effort and you've grown a lot in your skills as well. You're a valuable asset to our team! BIG HUGS and thanks so much for the birthday wishes! Laura

Iverova said...

Oh, cute snowman!!! Love this frosty card! Hug!

Melinda Gleissner said...

Super sweet! I LOVE it! Thank you for playing along.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cool card Miss Lady!!

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Krissy! Super cute card! Love the stamping above the snow couple. Beautiful! Wishing you the merriest of Christmases and the happiest of New Years! Best, Curt

Curt in Indy said...

Hey There! Just stopping in to check on you and to hope that the New Year is filled with wonderful things for you! Best, Curt

Curt in Indy said...

Hello Krissy! Stopping in to say hello and hoping you are doing well. Missing your beautiful work! Hugs, Curt