Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Blessings on Your Retirement

Today at church we are celebrating with our Pastor before he retires at the end of the month.  He has been in the ministry for 43 years and at our church for the last 33 years.  He is a kind and gentle man with a loving heart.  We will all miss him!  I work at the Preschool that is at church and I just can't imagine going to work this fall and not seeing him there every day.  It will be an adjustment for many of us.  But, we know that "To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven."

This is the card I made to give him today.  I used Stampendous Calligraphy Cross and a Stampendous Best Wishes sentiment.  The flourish is from the Damask Chair Perfectly Clear Stamp set.  The paper is from the DCWV La Creme Matstack.  I also made a card to give him from the congregation, I'll share that in a few days.



Be sure to stop by again tomorrow when I'll be sharing a SNEAK PEEK from the Stampendous July catalog!  Just wait till you see the new images!  WOW is all I can say!!!

Time for me to finish getting ready for church, better make sure I grab some extra Kleenex - I think I'll need it today!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Take time to get inky!






No comments: