Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sleigh Ride

I'm back again today with another card using the super-duper cute Penguin Sleigh stamp set by Stampendous.  This set is available at Michaels and you really don't want to pass up a chance to get it!  It's so cute and will be perfect for cards all winter long!  For the snow and the pom-poms, I added a bit of Crystal Embossing Powder.  



It's fun to see how different today's card and yesterday's card look - just by changing the color scheme.  Although, I really like today's card, I think I have to say the I LOVE yesterday's card.  The non-traditional color scheme was a lot of fun to work with.  But, really, with a stamp this stinkin' cute, how can you go wrong???  (you can't!)

Time to me to scoot, my friends.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you'll visit again tomorrow when I'll have a great project for quick and easy Christmas gifts.  I have a card that is SO EASY to mass produce...it would be perfect for Christmas cards or thank you notes.  

Take time to get inky today!