Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Sunday, January 15, 2012

DICC Challenge

Good morning!  It's the 15th of the month, so that means it's time for another DICC challenge. This week we're using Lelia Pierce's itinerary:



1) Monochromatic
2) Stitching
3) Metal
4) Embossing
5) No Designer/Pattern Paper
6) Handmade Flower
7) Distressing
8) Sentiment
9) Up Cycle
10) Chipboard


For my card I chose to use #s 2,3,4 and 5,  I needed a card for my little guy to give his buddy, Tyler, for his 6th birthday.  I love this little Stampendous Fluffles Football stamp - and when I saw these "oh-so-cute" football brads and Michaels I knew I had to have them to use with Fluffles!

recipe:  Stampendous  Fluffles Football; Recollections Spice Market card stock pack; Primary card stock pack; Football brads; Zig black pen; JoAnn's ribbon; Primscolor Pencils, Goo Gone, Tortillons; Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder; Tuskineko Tuxedo Black ink


Be sure to head over to the Desert Island Crafters blog to see what everyone else has created.

Have a wonderful day and take time to get inky!

 

No comments: