Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Emmy Awards Bling by Kristine

It's so exciting!! The Craft And Hobby Association is bringing Cre8time to television's Emmy Awards.  Tonight, Saturday, Sept 21 from 11 am - 4 pm PDT some of the industry's top companies will be inviting Emmy nominated celebrities to make some time to create something cool! All nominees were personally invited with a gift of handmade jewelry, and paper crafting and jewelry crafting companies will be on hand to help these famous folks see what WE all love so much about this wonderful hobby! They'll get to stuff their goodie bags with #chaswag! CHA's own Sue Turchick will be wearing a gorgeous necklace handmade by our very own Design Team member Kristine Reynolds!! Here it is:

Christmas Charms Necklace by Kristine Reynolds







This piece of gorgeous green goodness is going to perfectly accent Sue's orange blouse for the big event! We're excited to see if any celebs notice and comment on this cool piece! Sue promised to get a photo if so! The whole event is part of a huge movement to spread the joy and knowledge of crafting to folks who may not have tried it yet! You can always be part of this by visiting http://www.cre8time.org where you'll find heaps of projects geared for every crafting level. You can even upload your own great projects so that others can try them. Charity Wings (a great organization in its own right!) will be on hand interviewing the celebs as they enter the Nokia Theatre for their crafting experience! You can catch the WHOLE THING live streaming at their video feed HERE. We hope you can take some time to watch the craft industry meet the big time! You can find more information about Kristine's beautiful necklace project on our website HERE.

Great job, Kristine - we're all so proud of you!

No comments: