Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Stampendous Travels Down Maya Road

This week the Stampendous design teams had the opportunity to incorporate Maya Road supplies into our projects.  HOW FUN!  

I decided to use the Maya Road Jonathan Chipboard Alphabet.  I inked up the letters with VersaMark ink and sprinkled on Stampendous Carnelian PEARLustre Embossing Powder and heat set it.  I love this color!  I reach for it often - if you don't have it, I think you probably need it, just say'n.

On the card base, I stamped Stampendous Jumbo Leaves with VersaMagic Red Brick and Gingerbread inks.  The main image is the adorable Stampendous Cling Leaf Girl Kiddo, which I colored with Copics.  I think she is just so stinkin' cute!


This card was so much fun to create and I loved working with the Maya Road chipboard letters.  I have so many ideas on what to do with the rest of the alphabet!  Stay tuned for more!


Be sure to check out Janelle and Lea's blogs today - they're sharing Stampendous and Maya Roads goodies also!  Plus swing by the Stampendous Blog to see what creative inspiration is waiting for you there.  Then, stop by again on Friday for our big blog hop!  You'll definitely be inspired!

Well friends, time for me to scoot!  It's been so hot here lately - I am definitely ready for fall!  I'm looking forward to bundling up in a sweatshirt like this little kiddo and playing in the leaves!

Thanks for stopping by today, hope all is well in your corner of the world.

Take time to get inky today.


15 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

so cute! LOVE how you used the letters and of course I love Kiddos!

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

super cute!! I love what you did with the letters!!

Unknown said...

Love the stamp and how the leaf pattern was even on the card base! :)

barbara macaskill said...

What a falltastic idea! I love what you did with the letters and the kiddos are all so adorable aren't they? TFS!

Judy said...

Love the coloring on the little girl and the bright color on the chipboard letters. Thanks for sharing.

Joy said...

Those letters really do pop! I agree that Leafy Girl is really cute. I may just have to purchase her...:) Adorable card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet card! Very cute image and loving those alphas!

Alexia Misso said...

Beautiful card, love it!

Jan Garber said...

So cute! Your background really rocks!

Janelle Stollfus said...

Carlenian is my favorite fall color and what a great way to get the chipboard to shimmer!

Darling card, Krissy!

Iris said...

Super cute card.

cghundley said...

Oh this is cute!
Love the coloring
and the letters
on it.
Carla from Utah

Sue D said...

Very cute fall card and I like the shiny letters.
Sue in Ohio

StampendousGraphics said...

Really adorable, Krissy! I'm going to ad this card to the Fall Fun Challenge inspiration!! What a great combination of both product lines!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love the sweet image and your coloring!