Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Clearsnap and Stampendous Fun!

This week the Stampendous Design Team is collaborating with Clearsnap to share some great products and ideas with you.  

All of the sudden I realized this afternoon that Christmas is 2 weeks away.  I am NOT ready!  Tomorrow I'm going out to try to finish most of my shopping and I'm hoping to get the rest of our decorations out.  Next week I'll worry about getting started on my baking. 

In the meantime, I thought I would make my gift tags.  I have always loved the look of red on kraft, and this Cling Sweater Square stamp by Stampendous was begging to be made into a gift tag!  This was so fast and easy to make - I had a pile of them ready to go in no time!  The Color Box Petal Point Fluid Chalk Ink has a beautiful palette, has great coverage on kraft card stock and is easy to use.


To finish the tag, I added a length of red grosgrain ribbon  that is tied off with a piece of hemp cord.  Quick and easy!  My kind of project!

Stop by the Stampendous blog to see who else has inspiration to share with you today and be sure to visit again tomorrow when I'll have another project to share with you.

Take time to get inky today!





1 comment:

Janis said...


Such a warm homey look. Very pretty.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com