Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sneak Peek Week

The time has finally come when I can show you some of the new stampy goodness that you'll find in the new Stampendous catalog!  You're going to love this release! 

The card I am sharing today is in the new catalog on page 11.  It's still such a thrill for me to have my cards in the catalog.  I have to pinch myself when I see that my projects share the page with some of my stamping icons.  What an honor!


This card features the new Cling Lovely Garden stamp set.  And here's the really exciting news....Stampendous now offers coordinating die sets for some stamps.  That made making this card a breeze!  The sentiment is from the new Loving Messages clear stamp set.

First I stamped this flower with Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink then colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.  The sentiment was stamped with Tsukineko VersaFine Onyx Black ink.  I like this ink best for sentiments.  A bit of beautiful May Arts ribbon was the perfect finishing touch.

Be sure to keep an eye on the Stampendous website for the new products - they'll be coming soon.  

Well friends, thanks for stopping by today!  I'll share a link to the new Stampendous catalog as soon as it's available - I know you're going to love it!

Take time to get inky today!


4 comments:

Lin said...

What a beautiful flower, Krissy! Love your card!

Joan V said...

Great cards. Oooh, love that ribbon and the ribbon leaf. Congrats on your card being in the catalog. Must be so exciting.

Steph Ackerman said...

Beautiful. Love the flower.

Glass Daisy said...

Gorgeous.x