Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Birthday Cupcakes



This was a fun card to make, it was my first attempt at masking. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I sponged the "icing" with Tsukineko Brilliance inks, and used gel pens to color the "sprinkles". Inside I stamped "Seize the Cupcake!"

I have a bunch of other cards that I have made recently, but I need to get them uploaded then I will post them for you. I've been busy making Father's Day cards and a bunch of others. I'll show you soon!

Hope you take time to get inky today, and take time to thank the important fathers in your life!

recipe: Hero Arts Cupcakes; The Paper Co.; ribbon JoAnns; Tsukineko Brilliance inks; various gel pens

No comments: