Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Friday, June 4, 2010

Changito Pencil Boxes




Every August, before the school year starts, I make my niece and nephew a little "Back to School" gift. Last year I made them these pencil boxes. Inside I placed a few pencils, an eraser, some highlighters, a glue stick, a post-it note pad and few other little school supplies. (They must get their love of office supplies from their Aunt Krissy!)☺ I wrapped the pencil box with a strip of leftover designer paper and then added my favorite little monkey! So easy!

Better start thinking about what I'll make them this summer. I'm leaning toward Jr. Legal Pads and matching pens....stay tuned!

Take time to get inky today!

recipe: stamps: Stampendous School for Changito; Prismacolor Pencils, GooGone, Tortillons; The Paper Co.; Marvy Scalloped Circle Punch; CM Circle cutting system; pencil box Walgreens

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Thank you Krissy for your lovely comments on my blog.
Love your pencil boxes and I adore these stamps I have a few myself.
We had an amazing vacation in your wonderful Country.