Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Card drive for Grace

The following information was posted on Jennifer McGuire's blog, http://jennifermcguireink.typepad.com. Jennifer runs a wonderful program called Cards for Kids, wherein cardmakers make cards for sick children and their families, and Jennifer distributes them. Unfortunately, Ellie, one of the little girls recently lost her battle against cancer. Ellie leaves behind a twin sister named Grace. Jennifer is collecting cards to be sent to little Grace. Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated! The details are below.



You may or may not have heard about a dear little girl named Ellie who lost her battle to cancer last week. It was a rough road, but she fought a good fight and is now happy in heaven.

She left behind a twin sister named Grace. Grace has been an amazing sister to Ellie - so admirable!


So, I contacted her mom to see if we could send her cards. She said yes.

Here are the easy details:

We want these cards fast so that Grace can get them ASAP. I need them all to me by the end of July, please.
One card is even fine. Just put it in the mail to me and I will transfer to another envelope. If you can send more? Even better.

Happy cards are best. Silly jokes, fun pictures of pets... anything. Or just "thinking of you." Have your kids draw from things or color. Or stamp some blank images for Grace to color. Anything.
Please send your cards to this address by the end of July...
Jennifer McGuire
Cards for GRACE
PO Box 428612
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242


I hope you'll take time to get inky and make a card (or two or three or more) for Grace. When your done, hug the kids in your life and cherish every moment you have with them!

No comments: