Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sketch Challenge Winner!

Just wanted to take a moment to congratulate the winner of my Stampendous Sketch Challenge.  In my opinion, you can't go wrong with Fluffles, so I fell in love with this card by Meg.  I love the image and the bright, cheery colors - and the cupcake paper is perfect!


Check out her blog Peacock Paperie to see all of her wonderful creations! 

Thanks to everyone for playing along!  And thanks to Stampendous for sponsoring my first ever Sketch Challenge! 

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank Stampendous for choosing me for their first round of BlogStars.  My term is now up and a new team of BlogStars will soon be named.  It was a blast and I enjoyed every minute of my term.  Stampendous took a chance of me since I had never been on a design team before, so I really appreciate the fact that they had confidence in me.  I'm over the moon excited to have been asked to stay on as a member of the Michael's Design Team.  What an honor! 

Things have been busy around here with the first full week of summer vacation for our boys.  We've had VBS at church this week, so next week we'll be able to settle into some sort of a routine.  I'll be back then to share a few cards with you. 

Hope all is well in your world - take time to get inky today!




No comments: