Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stampendous Video

Hi all!  Thought I'd pop in today and tell you about this great video that the gals at Stampendous! have put together to give you an overview of the wonderful Jumbo Cling stamps!  If you've never used one of the Jumbos, you have to give them a try!  They may seem intimidating at first, but they are so easy to use and are all beautiful!

Plus, I also wanted to give you the heads-up about the Stampendous Blog Hop that is happening on Saturday, June 11th.  It's my first time being a Hop Stop and I'm really excited to show you the new some of the new Jumbo Cling Stamps.  All of my Stampendous design team friends are participating and they will have lots of beautiful inspiration to share with you.  I hope you'll hop along with us!

Gotta run now, time to start getting ready for work (don'tcha hate when the real world gets in the way of stamping?)  I'll be back hopefully tomorrow to show you the cute cards I made for my son to take to his wonderful teacher on his last day of 1st grade.  I still have to make cards for his bus driver, too - uh oh, better get busy!

Hope you're having a good weekend and that you'll take time to get inky!

No comments: