Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Best Fishes


This card was for my nephew for his 8th birthday.  He has a few fish, so I thought this would be a fun card for him.  As it happens, I gave this card to him while we were on a family vacation, and he spent much of his time fishing and caught quite a few. So, this card was perfect for the little fisherman!

I really need to get my hands on a stamp that says "best fishes" - I'm never happy with the way my handwriting looks on the front of a card.  Don't get me wrong, I like my handwriting, and I don't mind journaling in scrapbooks or writing a message inside a card, I just don't like my writing on the front for some reason.  I can't explain it.

These little fishies were fun to color, I think I'll be getting them inky again soon.  The Stampendous Sushi Bowl Party stamp set is so much fun! 

Ok friends, I'm off to get inky.....hope you'll join me!

recipe:  stamps:  Stampendous Sushi Bowl Party; Tsukineko Tuxedo Black; The Paper Co; Sakura Star Glaze Pen; Prismacolor Pencils, Goo-Gone, Tortillons




No comments: