Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Stampendous Products!

How cute is this?

Have you seen the new Stampendous products that are out this week?  If not, check them out here.  I can't choose a favorite - I love them all!  I have a special fondness fo the polar bear stamps, since my little guy will be in the "Polar Bear Class" at Preschool this year.  I think I'll probably have to add some polar bear stamps to my ever-expanding stamp collection and make some sort of polar bear ornament for all of his classmates at Christmas.  Anyone have any ideas to share?  I've never combined stamping and an ornament before - this will be a first.  I'll keep you posted on my progress.

I've been busy this week working on a couple of cards for this week's Stampendous Saturday Sketch Challenge.  I've got one card done and have started another.  I'm really enjoying these weekly challenges, it's been a great way to build up my stash.  Don't you hate when you need a card and you don't have one ready and waiting?  I'm trying to avoid being stuck in that situation.

Better run, friends.  Hope you're having a wonderful day, take time to get inky!

No comments: