Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Garden Beauty

I don't know about you, but I am so ready for Spring!  Here in the Chicago area, we've had a recent cold spell again and I have to tell you I am done with Winter!  I am ready to get my inky fingers good and dirty!  I'm looking forward to getting outside and planting flowers and making the yard pretty again.

In the meantime, I dreamt of gardening while I created this card using the Stampendous Garden Beauty stamp set.  I thought the image was so pretty that I decided to not color it in completely, just a bit of watercolor crayons did the trick on this one.  I'm really please with the results. 

I hope you'll take time to get inky today, and if it's nice in your neck of the woods, I hope you'll get your inky fingers in the dirt.

recipe:  stamps: Stampendous Garden Beauty; Tsukineko Rich Cocoa ink; Watercolor Crayons, H2O Pen; cardstock: Core-dinations Asparagus, Bazzill Kraft

No comments: