Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Friday, May 10, 2013

Daffodil Girl Missing You

Today's the day!!!!  It's Stampendous release day at Michaels stores!  All of the new products should be on the shelves today!  Just wait till you see all the new Stampendous goodies!  You'll want to get them all inky!   So much fun!  

The card I'm sharing today uses the Stampendous Daffodil Girl stamp and a sentiment from the Happy Messages set.  I colored this with watercolor pencils.  What a fun image to work with!


To celebrate the new release, I will be giving away a fun Stampendous prize package to one lucky winner!  Just leave a comment here before May 17th and you will be in the running!  

Now it's time for me to get going and it's time for you to run to Michaels to check out all of the new Stampendous products!  Thanks for stopping by, hope all is well in your corner of the world. 

Take time to get inky today!

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Krissy! This image made a beautiful card! Love the soft pastels you used for this. Hope you are doing well! Best, Curt