Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Couple


Good Morning! (or afternoon or evening, depending on when you are reading this, I guess.)  It's a beautiful, sunny day here in the Chicago area - I'm hoping to get outside for a bit before I go to work this afternoon.  Hate to waste a gorgeous day!

Today it so beautiful it would be perfect for a wedding, so I thought I'd share a wedding card with you today.  

All the supplies used to make this card are available at Michaels.  It features the Stampendous Happy CoupleMr. & Mrs. and Heart Stack.  I had a fun time making the background paper and experimenting with different PearLustre Embossing Powders.  I finally settled on White PearLustre, believe it or not.  It certainly doesn't look white on this pink paper.  Which just goes to prove that you should experiment because you just never know what you'll end up with. (Plus, the experimenting is the FUN part!)  I also used a VersaMarker and added a bit of White PearLustre Embossing Powder  to the veil and bottom of the wedding gown.



Well friends, it's time for me to head outside and enjoy this gorgeous day.  Don't forget to stop by here on the 10th (just TWO days away!!!)  I'll be celebrating the new Stampendous release at Michaels stores by giving away a great prize package to one lucky winner.  Stop back here on Friday for details!

Hope all is well in your corner of the world and that you'll take time to get inky today!

No comments: