Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Cap and Scroll

Have you had a chance to check out the new Stampendous release yet??? Well, what are you waiting for???  It is FABULOUS!  

I have a quick and easy card to share with you today!  It's perfect for the special graduate in your life.  I chose the colors for this card based on our local high school colors, but this can be easily changed to your local colors. What a fun way to personalize a card!  I used the Graduation Background for one panel, stamped with Tsukineko London Fog ink and the main image is Cap and Scroll stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with Marcasite Embossing Powder. 

A couple of lengths of baker's twine and VOILA!  Card is done!  Quick and easy!  This card could also be used for graduation announcements, party invitations or thank you notes.  It's so versatile!



If you'll stop by again tomorrow, I'll have one more card to share with you using some beautiful images from this new release.  If you've been keeping track that means I will have posted FIVE days in a row!  That has to be some sort of a record for me!

Thanks for stopping by today - take time to get inky!

No comments: