Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Friday, January 10, 2014

We Can Build a Snowman

"In the meadow, we can build a snowman"



Well, now you can build a snowman on a card also, thanks to Stampendous!  With this ingenious Build a Snowman stamp set you can create cute little snowy scenes for your cards or scrapbook pages.  The interchangeable heads, bodies and arms mean you can create a ton of frosty snowmen to celebrate Christmas or Winter!  It is such a fun stamp set to work with and the possibilities are really endless!  I think I'll be reaching for this set often this winter!  

Since this was a birthday card for my friend, Kathy, I tried to stay away from traditional "Christmas colors".  I love this snowflake paper by DCWV.  I find myself using it on a lot of my winter cards.  I inked up the snowflakes with purple ink to add to my stamped panel.  Who says you can't have purple snowflakes (just stay away from the yellow ones!)


For the perfect finishing touch, I reached for my Stampendous Crystal Embossing Powder.  

Thanks for stopping by today - don't forget to stop by the Stampendous blog to see the snowman creations the other girls on the design team have to share with you.  

Take time to get inky!



No comments: