Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

In the Meadow


Brrrr!!!   I don't know what the weather is like in your corner of the world, but here in the Chicago area it is COLD!!!!  Our windchill is currently making it feel like our temperature is 40° BELOW zero!  That's just wrong!  We were supposed to head back to school this week after Winter Break, but schools have remained closed due to extreme temperatures.  The boys and I are all getting a little stir-crazy and ready to get back into a daily routine which include school and work!

So, the card that I'm sharing with you today is perfect!  This week is "Snowman" week for the Stampendous design teams!  Be sure to check the Stampendous blog to see what all the other girls have to share!

My card features this super adorable Stampendous Snowman Banners clear stamp set.  It's such a cute set, and I just love the look on this little guys face.  He looks so content to be hanging out with his bird friends.  I colored the image with Copics and then added some Stampendous Crystal Embossing Powder for the snowy area.  The papers are from the DCWV holiday stack. 


Well friends, thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to stop by on Friday when I'll have another snowman card to share with you.  Until then, stay warm!

Take time to get inky today!


2 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

So cute! Love the pink and blue color combo!

Jamie Martin said...

Super cute card and great colors, perfect for this COLD winter! Stay warm :)