Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Monday, January 20, 2014

Delicate as a Daisy

Have you see all of the new Stampendous stamps and products???  All I can say is...WOW!  They have really outdone themselves this time!  You'll want to pour a cup of coffee and check out all of the goodies HERE!  Some of the products included are Stack Art, the Creative Palette and some really fun Mixed Media stamp sets.  This week the girls on the Design Team are sharing projects that we have made with some of the new stampy goodness.

The card I have for you is one of my favorites!  I LOVE this Delicate Daisy image!  I kept the coloring very simple on this one and just highlighted the petals a bit with a pale aqua Copic marker.  The background was stamped with the new Rattan Weave stamped in VersaMark ink and heat embossed with Lettuce Opaque Embossing Powder found in the Scenic Selection Embossing Powder Kit.   I have a feeling I'll be reaching for this stamp often to create backgrounds.



This May Arts Parrot Green/Yellow Textured Ribbon is the perfect finishing touch.  I love this ribbon!  It is so easy to work with.  I added a bit of Peach String Burlap Ribbon to accent the peach card base.

Well friends, that's my card for today.  Stop by again tomorrow for another card featuring stamps from the new Stampendous release. Don't forget to visit the Stampendous website to see What's New!

Thanks for stopping by, take time to get inky today!


1 comment:

Jamie Martin said...

Pretty card, I'm ready for spring :)