Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Friday, April 23, 2010

Changito Birthday Cake



Are you tired of Changito yet? I'm not! How can you not love this little guy?

This is my 4th entry for this week's Stampendous Sketch Challenge. I have one more idea, but I don't know if I'll get it done or not. I've had so much fun with this sketch, and I can hardly wait to see next week's.

I sat down last night and looked at the new Stampendous catalog again. My wish list keeps growing! The top of my list is still Changito Baker, though. I just can't get enough of him. The little bees are adorable, too and how can you resist that little trouble-maker Fluffles the Cat? Such a fun catalog! And full of beautiful cards for sweet inspiration!

recipe: Stampendous Changito Birthday; Prismacolor Pencils, Goo-Gone, Tortillons; DCWV Animal Crackers Mat Stack, gcd studios Rose Circles; Tsukineko Graphite Black, Tsukineko Coffee Bean; Making Memories brads; Offray Ribbon; Grafix Clear Craft Plastic; Fiskars Border Punch; Red Stickles, Clear Stickles; Stampendous Pink Ultra Fine Glitter; Liquid Applique

1 comment:

Maren said...

So cute! Love that little monkey! :)
Thanks for sharing,
Maren
Paper Crafts Go-to Gal