Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thank You, Bus Driver!



This is the time of year for school-themed cards, with Teacher Appreciation Week coming up and the end of the school year. So, I thought I'd share a few I made last fall for my son to take to school. This card was for his bus driver, he had a few rough mornings that first week, so this was to thank her for her patience. Mrs. O is a very kind woman, who always takes time to comfort the kids when they are in the midst of separation anxiety (especially the Kindergartners and their Moms!)

I think these little mice are so cute! They are from the wonderful Stampendous stamp company....I seem to be on a Stampendous kick lately. Have you checked out their blog at www.stampendous.com? They have a great Saturday Sketch Challenge every week. Last week was my first time participating and I was one of the lucky winners! Woo-Hoo! Take a look at this week's sketch and give it a try! I'd love to see what you come up with!

recipe: Stampendous School for Max; The Paper Co.; JoAnn's Grosgrain Ribbon; Making Memories Brads; Prismacolor Pencils, Goo-Gone, Tortillons; Tsukineko Graphite Black Ink; DCWV Classic Mat Stack; CM Circle Cutting System

No comments: