Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Monday, December 14, 2009

Cup of Cheer Gift Tag


This was another tag included in Rachael's Christmas gift last year. The great thing about this tag is that it could be used at any time of the year. Pair it with some gourmet tea, chocolate covered espresso beans or a coffee mug to celebrate any occasion. This Hero Arts stamp set is one of my favorites...you'll probably see it making another appearance soon. I added Diamond Glaze to the "tea" inside the cup, to make it look wet. Some Crystal Stickles on the steam is the perfect finishing touch!

recipe: paper: The Paper Co.; stamps: Hero Arts Sparkle Clear Tea, Hero Arts Holiday Tags; oval template: Creative Memories; ink: Tsukineko Graphite Black; Crystal Stickles; Diamond Glaze; ProArt Watercolor Pencils

No comments: