Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Teacher's Gifts

This was the gift I made for our boys to give their teacher's this year. It was a fun one to make, but let me tell you I spent many evenings coloring snowmen....I made 13 gift sets....that's a lot of snowguys! The set consists of a junior legal pad notebook (a la Mish Mash), 4 Dove chocolates, Hershey Kisses, a bookmark, and a set of gift tags. All the items were placed in a decorated gift bag with yet another snowman! Although I used it as Christmas gifts, it could also be given for a winter birthday. These cute little snowmen are sure to bring a smile to anyone's face!



recipe: paper: Jillibean Soup Grandma's Christmas Soup, The Paper Co.; stamps: Stampendous Jumbo Snowman, Hero Arts Snowplace, Hero Arts Winter Warm, Hero Arts Winter's Butterfly, Hero Arts Holiday Tags; Ink: Tsukineko Graphite Black, VerseMagic Red Brick; Stampin' Up Watercolor Wonder & H2O pen; Crystal Stickles; ribbon: JoAnns; Vinyl coated Paper clips; Fiskars border scissors; Martha Stewart snowflake punch; Mark Richard Nailhead stickers; Wilton Pretzel bags; marvy scalloped circle punches; Dove chocolates; Hershey Kisses

No comments: