Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Sunday, December 13, 2009

My First Post!


I wish I had a Christmas card to post here. Unfortunately, they are still works in progress! (Better get busy, Christmas is right around the corner!) Soon I'll post the Christmas gifts I am making for my son's teachers...don't want to ruin the surprise for them if they happen to check out my new blog!

Anyway, back to this card. I love Changito! I think he is just about the cutest little guy, I just can't get enough of him. I made this card a few months ago for my Mom's birthday. Love this paper, Die Cuts With a View paper is the best - so colorful and fun!

recipe: stamps: Stampendous Changito Birthday; paper: DCWV Nana's Kids Mat Stack; ink:Tsukineko Graphite Black; color: Prismacolor Pencils; ribbon: JoAnn's; glitter: Clear Stickles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy Kristine!
Welcome to the wide world of blogging! I can't believe you just set it up. Looks great!

And I like your card!

Teri
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal