Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Teacher Gifts - Note Pad

This is my favorite element of this year's Teacher's Gifts. It was inspired by Michelle Wooderson at Mish Mash. If you haven't checked out her blog, you are really missing out! She is wonderful and her creativity is overflowing!

It is a handy little notebook, the perfect size for the many lists that we all have this time of year. The pad inside is a Junior Legal Pad cut in half. I took mine to FedEx/Kinko's and had them cut (12 pads for about $3). I've heard that some office supply stores will cut them for free if you purchase them there.

I will definitely be making these again. They're easy enough to adapt to any holiday or occasion and make a very useful gift. Who doesn't need another pad to make a list? If you have to make a list of all the things you need to get done, why not have a cute pad to write it on?

recipe: paper: Jillibean Soup Grandma's Christmas Soup, The Paper Co; Hero Arts Snow Place, Penny Black Warm & Cold, Hero Arts Winter's Butterfly; Tsukineko Graphite Black Ink, VersaMagic Red Brick Ink; Crystal Stickles; Mark Richards Nailhead Stickers; Marvy Scalloped Circle Punch; Stampin Up Watercolor Wonder & H2O pen

No comments: