Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm Blog Hopping today!

Hi! I'm a HUGE fan of Hero Art Stamps and today to celebrate their new stamp releases, they are hosting a huge blog hop. If you've never done a blog hop before, you should give it a try. Start at www.heroarts.com from there they will lead you to the next blog and so on and so on and so on. Each blog you visit will feature cards that these very talented artists have created using Hero Arts' newest stamps. There are some beautiful projects featured today and I have been inspired to get some of the new stamps good and inky.

So, because I have been busy "hopping" I have nothing new to post today. Hopefully it will be nice and sunny out tomorrow and I will be able to get some good photos of the teacher's gifts I made this year. The gifts have all been delivered, so I can show you what I made now.

Ok, now get hopping....go to www.heroarts.com and get started! Get inspired! Then, get inky!

No comments: