Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kindness Begins With Me

This is another card I made for my friend, Sue, who's retiring as our Preschool Director.  This stamp is from the Stampin' Up All God's Children set.  I think the image is just so cute and sweet.  The center panel is lifted on pop dots, so it's not swallowed up by those fun big polka dots.

I just noticed on Lin's blog Sending Hugs that there is a "Fun and Cute" challenge at Moxie Fab World.  I think I might upload this card and play along, I hope you will too!

Better get going, I have more I'll show you in a little while.  Take time to get inky today!

recipe:  stamp: Stampin' Up All God's Children; paper DCWV Nana's Kids; Making Memories Brads; Stampin' Up Watercolor Wonder Crayons & H2O pen

5 comments:

AHadley said...

This is really cute! Very sweet card :)

Lea L. said...

This is super sweet! I love the soft pastels that you used! Great job with the Moxie Fab challenge!!

♥♥♥Lea

Sylvia said...

Cute, cute card! Love your colors!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great colors. Way to rock the Moxie Fab Challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Krissy! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)