Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Love is Spoken Here


I have another card to share with you.  Can you tell that I'm avoiding housework and other boring tasks?  I'm sure the dust will still be there when I turn off the computer (unfortunately!)  This is yet another card that I included in the assortment I made for my friend Sue.  I figured she was so generous in giving me all these beautiful Stampin' Up stamps that she deserved to have at least one card made with each of the stamps in the sets!  Boy did I have fun creating!  Supplies are so much more fun to work with when you didn't have to pay for them!  ☺

All of the images in this stamp set (All God's Children) are so cute!  I think I'll probably use it to make a set of cards for our Pastor's wife, she always so kind and sending cards to everyone.  I'll just add that to my long list of cards & gifts to make (please tell me I'm not the only one that has a never-ending list of projects!)

OK- gotta go this time.  My little guy wants to cuddle - not much that's more important than that!  He wants to show me the new freckles he just discovered on his ankle.  So exciting!  Before long he won't want to cuddle with Mom anymore, so I better soak it up while I can!

Take time to get inky today!

recipe:  stamps: Stampin' Up All God's Children, Hero Arts Hello Circles, Hero Arts Dots Background; Stampin Up Watercolor Wonder Crayons & H2O Pen; Tsukineko Tuxedo Black, Coffee Bean, Sahara Sand , Sage inks; Watermark Ink; White Embossing Powder; DCWV Neutrals Matstack; Making Memories copper eyelets

No comments: