Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Monday, May 3, 2010

Butterfly Thinking of You



This is another one of the cards I created for Mother's Day. I think I'll also make a few extras to keep in my stash for other occasions. I'm also planning on making a set of these for my son's Music Teacher to thank her for giving me some old stamps she had that she didn't think she'd ever use. A bunch of the stamps in her collection her butterflies, so I'm thinking she must like them. I think I'll make a set of generic notecards for her with a variety of papers and different colored butterflies.

I have more to post, so I'll be back later.
Take time to get inky today!

recipe: stamps: Hero Arts Antique Engravings, Everyday Sayings; Tsukineko Tuxedo Black; Prismacolor Pencils, Goo-Gone, Tortillons; Sakura White Gel Pen; DCWV Citrus Mat Stack

No comments: