Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Monday, May 3, 2010

Changito and his Mom



You didn't think I could avoid posting about my favorite little monkey today did you? This card was inspired by a card I saw in the new Stampendous catalog. If you haven't seen it yet, you are in for a treat! The new catty is full of beautiful cards that have really inspired me! Everytime I flip through it, I find another stamp or two that I HAVE to have! This is dangerous!

The outside of the card reads "No matter the weather" and the inside says "I'm glad we're together!" A perfect sentiment for Mother's Day! Mom's help to get us through every storm! (mine definitely does!)

I still have more to post...stay tuned!

recipe: stamps: Stampendous Rainy Day Changito; paper: The Paper Co., DCWV Pastel Mat Stack; Tsukineko Tuxedo Black, Pearlescent Orchid; Prismacolor Pencils, Goo-Gone, Tortillons; Fiskars Border Punch; CM Circle Cutting System; Diamond Glaze; Sakura Star Gel Pen; WalMart Gemstones; Ribbon JoAnn's

No comments: