Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Teacher's Appreciation Week - Day 2



Well, yesterdays little teachers' gifts were a success. TJ came home from school so excited about having little gifts to give all of his teachers yesterday - he loved making all his little deliveries. It didn't take him long to ask "What will I take them tomorrow?"

Well, here it is! Teacher's Appreciations Week Day 2 gift and card. Today he is taking this cute little card featuring Max the Mouse. I found a card in the Stampendous catalog that inspired my version. Inside the little matching gift is a pack of TicTacs. This is so easy to make, it's really just a cover that folds around the pack like a book. Fun and quick to make. I think these little TicTacs would make a cute bridal shower favor with the message "Truly MINT to be together!

Better run, and start getting busy working on tomorrow's Teachers' gifts. I also need to get busy on Mother's Day cards and, unfortunately, have a sympathy card to make today. Hope you'll take time to get inky today!

recipe: Stampendous School for Max, School for Changito, Book Border; Prismacolor Pencils, GooGone, Tortillons; DCWV Glitter Mat Stack; The Paper Co.; Offray ribbon (black), American Crafts (yellow); Sakura Clear Star pen; Walmart metal bling

No comments: