Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stampendous Blessings



This card was inspired by one I found in the beautiful new Stampendous catalog. If you haven't seen the new catalog yet, you are in for a real treat! It is beautiful and so full of inspiration!

I made this card for the new Lay Minister at our church. He's a really nice young guy and so excited to start his ministry.


Take time to get inky today!

recipe: Stampendous Sunlit Cross, Stampendous Lily Topper; Yours Truly cards; Creative Memories Designer Paper; Tsukineko Tuxedo Black ink

No comments: