Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Changito in Space



Love this little SpaceMonkey! Changito is on a mission - to wish someone a Happy Birthday! Saw a card like this some time ago on Splitcoast Stampers. I love exploring the galleries at SCS for inspiration. There are some really talented papercrafters on there!

Take time to get inky today....


recipe: stamps: Stampendous Changito in Space, Hero Arts Flourishes Background; The Paper Co.; Prismacolor Pencils, Goo-Gone, Tortillons; Crystal Stickles; Tsukineko Graphite Black Ink; Diamond Glaze; CM Star Punch

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

such a fun card, great job...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*