Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Teacher's Appreciation Week - Day 4



Here's today little Teacher's gift. TJ has it all loaded in his backpack ready to go. The item on the right is a pack of Trident gum. It is surrounded by a sleeve that is "watermarked" with stars. The cute little guy is an Archiver's Exclusive Stampendous stamp called Love Buds. It also includes a cute little girl. Instead of using any of the sentiments included with the set, I wrote "I CHEWS you" on the heart with a marker. I was feeling punny when I made this!

It's a new day and time to get inky.....

recipe: Stampendous Love Buds, Hero Arts Galaxy of Stars; Tsukineko Tuxedo Black, Watermark; Prismacolor Pencils, Goo-Gone, Tortillons; Fiskars Border Punch; Offray Ribbon; Trident Gum; The Paper Co.