Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Teacher's Appreciation Week - Day 3




Here's the little gift TJ took to school for his teacher today. The card was one I made for the Stampendous Saturday Sketch Challenge a couple of weeks ago. Then I made an acrylic frame post-it note holder to match. I think it turned out really cute! I already got an e-mail from his teacher this morning saying that she loved it and had already showed it to the other teachers in their wing. She said the teachers wanted to know if I sell any of the things I make.....the short answer....YES! Maybe I'll get a few orders for gifties.

I finished all my Mother's Day cards yesterday and got them in the mail to all the special Mom, Grandmas and Aunts in our lives. I never did finish the sympathy card, though. Guess that's today's project along with Teacher Appreciation Week Day 4 gift. I'll be back tomorrow to show it to you!

Take time to get inky today!

recipe: stamps: Stampendous School for Changito, Book Border; The Paper Co., DCWV Classic Mat Stack; Grafix Clear Craft Plastic; Prismacolor Pencils, Goo-gone, Tortillons; CM Circle Cutting System; Marvy Scalloped Punches; Tsukineko Tuxedo Black, Moonlight White, Mediterranean Blue inks; JoAnn's Ribbons; 4x6 acrylic frame Wal-Mart; Office Max Post-it Notes

No comments: