Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thank You!



I love the simplicity of this card. This is the cutest little stamp from Stampendous. I made a few of these cards so I can write personal notes thanking my sons' teachers for their hard work this past year. So hard to believe that tomorrow is the last day of school for my guys. My oldest finished Kindergarten and the youngest completed his first year of Preschool. They both had a great time at school, thanks is large part to their kind and loving teachers!

Now that all the teachers' gifts have been made and delivered, I can get reorganized and start some new projects. I have a few in mind....stay tuned!

Take time to get inky today!

recipe: stamp: Stampendous Thank You word; The Paper Co.; Prismacolor Pencils, Goo Gone, Tortillons; Sakura Clear Star Glaze pen; JoAnn's Ribbon; Hero Arts Gemstones

No comments: