Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wishing you Comfort



I finally finished the sympathy card I've been working on for a couple of days. I always have such a hard time making these, and it seems that I'm never really happy with the results. Until today! I really like this card. In fact, I think I'll make a few more to add to my stash "just in case". I find it so hard to make sympathy cards when I have a heavy heart, so it will be nice to have one ready when I need it next time.

I'm so glad I bought this Stampendous Ruffled Bloom set. I kept seeing it at the store, and always stopped to look at it, but it never "spoke" to me. (do you know what I mean? am I the only one who has stamps "speak" to me? please say no!) Finally I went ahead and got it, and I've used it twice in a week already. It's a winner!

I'll be back in the morning with Day 4 of Teacher's Appreciation Week.

There's still time to get inky tonight.....

recipe: stamps: Stampendous Ruffled Bloom set, Encouraging Words; paper: DCWV La Creme Mat Stack & Cardstock Mat Stack; Tsukineko Tuxedo Black; Crystal Stickles; Prismacolor Pencils, Goo-Gone, Tortillons; ribbon unknown

No comments: