Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Monday, May 17, 2010

Spring Sprigs



I made this card for my brother and sister-in-law who are celebrating their 13th wedding anniversary today. Their bridesmaids wore this same pink. It's hard to tell in this photo, but the ribbon runs behind the oval and then is threaded through the back of the oval and tied in front to look like a bow around the stems of the bouquet. I think I'll be getting this stamp inky often! I love it!

recipe: stamps: Stampendous Spring Sprigs; Friendly Messages?; DCWV Pastel Mat Stack; Tsukineko Tuxedo Black ink; Prismacolor Pencils, Goo-Gone, Tortillons; Ribbon JoAnn's; CM Oval Cutting System; Crystal Stickles; Sakura Star Glaze Pen

No comments: