Welcome to Paper Inkspirations!



Hi! My name is Krissy, welcome to my blog. I have been an avid paper-crafter for many years, my addiction started with scrapbooking and has evolved to card-making. It all started when I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card for my nephew's birthday. Looking at my ever-expanding collection of scrapbook supplies, I thought I'd made a card for him. Since then, I've been hooked on card-making and my scrapbooks have been collecting dust. Someday I'll get back to them... I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful & supportive husband and I work at the Preschool at our church. When I'm not spending time with my family or making cards, I enjoy being active in our church. Life is good! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Take time to get inky today....

Friday, May 14, 2010

Teachers' Appreciation Week - Day 5



I just realized I never posted Day #5 from last week's Teachers' Appreciation Week. Last Friday, we combined Day 5 and Mother's Day and got TJ's teacher a really pretty yellow gerbera daisy plant. To decorate it (I can't give a gift that I haven't customized in some way ☺) I made this plant stake. I type the quote on the computer and printed it onto cardstock. Then decorated with these cute little bugs and adhered the whole shebang to a wooden skewer. Add a bow, stick it in the plant and VOILA! a great gift.

I love this quote. TJ's teacher has really been great this year and he has loved every moment of kindergarten, thanks to her! She really has been busy planting seeds of knowledge in my little guy!

Take time to get inky tonight - it's still not too late!

recipe: stamps: Stampendous Flutterfly Friends; The Paper Co.; Prismacolor Pencils, Goo Gone, Tortillons; Sakura Clear Star Pen; Crystal Stickles

1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

This is SSOOO cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog during the Creative Cuts & More/Die Cut Diva Blog Hop!